Last post by Rockintones
01-03-2024 01:32 PM
0 Replies
The Uptown Catz @ DJ...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

+ Reply to Thread

Smile A Male Looking For A Female to do Rock n Roll, acccompany me to Rock n Roll Dances

I am Shane and I am looking for a regular dance partner in the Western Suburbs. I go to the Tigersclubhouse on Sundays there from 12 pm to 1 pm. Monday nights I go to Werribee at the Masonic Hall opposite the Werribee football ground. The time is 7 pm to 9 30 pm.
    On Tuesday nights I go to the Altona Sports Club to learn Rock n Roll dance moves from 7 pm to 10 pm.
    That is my shedule.
    I go to the Rock n Roll venus in there are : Alley Cats dance at Sunshine, Altona RSL, Altona Meadows, Coburg, Barham, Melton, Skyways and the West End Market in Sunshine. There you have it all the information provided. I shall leave my email for a lucky woman to email for getting in touch with me. Only genuine woman who is looking for a male to partner them. I will not make you disappointed.striker-007@bigpond.com
    Last edited by Shaneo; 13-05-2013 at 08:28 AM.

Re: A Male Looking For A Female to do Rock n Roll, acccompany me to Rock n Roll Dance

Hi there,
    I also am looking for a partner and go to the Alley catz, but in Glen Waverley on Monday and Lilydale on Tuesday. If I travel on Wednesday to Sunshine are you willing to travel to the Glen Waverley or Lilydale venues??

Smile Re: A Male Looking For A Female to do Rock n Roll, acccompany me to Rock n Roll Dance

Hi Moondancer. I am Shane. Thank you for replying to the add. On Wednesdays I do Martial Arts from 5 pm to 7 : 30 pm. The place where I do the Martial Arts is in Wydnham Vale. What I placed on my looking for female dancer partner. I will attend the Melbourne Rock n Roll Dance competition there I will be video recording the events Sunshine the Polish Club 19 Carrington drive. Unfortunately I am unable to go the next one on May 4 because of my daughter's Engagement Party. I do go out to Lilydale when I get the chance. I will hopefully see you for tomorrow nights competition. What is your email address so that we can come to some arrangement because I do Rock n Roll about the same time as you have Moondancer. My email address is striker-007@bigpond.com for more details.

PS Keep on Rocking Moondancer
    One day we will meet up

Yours Faithfully

Shane

Talking Re: A Male Looking For A Female to do Rock n Roll, acccompany me to Rock n Roll Dance

Hi there, Sorry I only just received this, I was at Little Marias last night. It was really fantastic, great band and a good crowd.
    My email is RobinsonJane@ramsayhealth.com.au. We should keep in touch and as you say I am sure that we will meet up some time soon. Sorry to hear that you can't come next week to lilydale but congrats for your daughters engagement.
    I'm going to the Ferntree Gully Hotel on Sunday pm or perhaps McCawbers later that night, The Fender Benders are playing and I really like them, might you go to either of these?
    Any way have a good weekend and hope to catch up some time.
    Yours faithfully,
    Jane

Re: A Male Looking For A Female to do Rock n Roll, acccompany me to Rock n Roll Dance

Shaneo
    Sounds like your life is full throttle. Keep on rockin.