0 Replies
The Uptown Catz @ DJ...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

Random Member Photos

+ Reply to Thread

reg presley(priestly)r.i.p.

sorry peeps,hate to clutter the front page,have to mention the troggs!lead singer reg presley aka priestley passed away the other day,the big C,i believe,i loved this band the troggs!mods,rockers,!mockers!just a great era in britain music wise,so many bands on air,the who!the kinks!the small faces,the animals,the searchers,i coud go on forever..this band had a few good hits like wild thing! i cant control myself!this one,my favorite,with a girl like you,love is all around!sorry wet wet wet fans!released before they were even born...most are lip synced too,but this one live and wild!reg still gives the impression hes faking with his sneer..r.i.p.reg..

Re: reg presley(priestly)r.i.p.

Yeh Tezza, we're all travelling to that same place some a little faster than others, my favorite saying is what will you be doing in 10 more summers?. I've just got another memorial to Reg, this song was not really written by Reg but "The Troggs" in 1966 hit the big No1 on the charts "Wild Thing" this song still plays on even today and such a great song.

R.I.P Reg Presley(Priestly)
    Aspire to inspire - - - before you Expire !

Re: reg presley(priestly)r.i.p.

thank ya kindly there gjo267..you will have to let us in on that nickname too by the way?lol..you actually beat me there to post wild thing! written by chip taylor in 65,some other band released it,but?reg and the troggs made wild thing there own!even hendrix coudnt match the raw wild theme they put into the tune,i read in an article on facebook,there guitars were tuned to d or l?not c,only a guitarist woud know what i said then,giving it a flat sound?but never matched..here is another great tune i really grooved to.lol.i cant control myself..!.tezza
    Last edited by tezza; 26-02-2013 at 11:43 PM.