Last post by Rockintones
01-03-2024 01:32 PM
0 Replies
The Uptown Catz @ DJ...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

+ Reply to Thread

33 Year Female looking for a dance partner in the Bayside or South Eastern suburbs

Hi all,

I am looking for a Rock n Roll dance partner in the Bayside Area. I'm 33 years of age and have a little bit of dance experience (Jive etc). Although I would classify myself as a beginner, I'm a quick learner and would be happy to put in the hours to match a more experienced partner or work through the steps with another beginner.

Re: 33 Year Female looking for a dance partner in the Bayside or South Eastern suburb

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    Hi all,

I am looking for a Rock n Roll dance partner in the Bayside Area. I'm 33 years of age and have a little bit of dance experience (Jive etc). Although I would classify myself as a beginner, I'm a quick learner and would be happy to put in the hours to match a more experienced partner or work through the steps with another beginner.
    Hi Courtney
    I have been dancing rock n roll for about 6 years and swing for about 3 years. I have a group of friends that I go out dancing with all the time. If you would like a few lessons and to join the group with me you are very welcome. we all dance with each other and have an awesome time hope you have a great day. Rick

Re: 33 Year Female looking for a dance partner in the Bayside or South Eastern suburb

HI-Come up to little maria's if your interested in male dance partners- there's planty to chose from

Hi Rick,

That sounds great, can you send me a private message with your mobile number and I will contact you.

Courtney

Great idea Wonder, I will do that. Cheers

Hi Courtney, my name is Frank. I am 48 and have been learning rock'n'roll
    since last November. I also have learnt a bit of latin. I am a quick learner and
    really like to have a good time.
    Hope to hear from you,
    Cheers,
    Frank65