01-03-2024 01:32 PM
0 Replies
The Uptown Catz @ DJ...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

+ Reply to Thread

Female jitterbugger/bopper/ rockabilly/hillbilly "etc"' dancepartner wanted

Basically l am not a lindy hopper but am looking for female who is full on into 50 rocknroll/ jitterbug/bopper, etc as "ALL" females l have encounted can only lindyhop (lindyhop throws me out- turnoff for me ,to routine/supressive ) .Prefer a female who is wild ,free ,rebelwith a cause -inventif -make it up as l go ,very respensive on the dance floor BASICALLY A" NYNPHO" 50'S ROCKNROLL ON DANCE FLOOR --something that l sorrly "F" miss from a dance partner' "WHERE HAVE THEY ALL GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"' (Todays females after one or dances they are too worn out to dance any further -problem,compared to yesterdays females -dance all night long none stop-MISS THAT ERA)

Re: Female jitterbugger/bopper/ rockabilly/hillbilly "etc"' dancepartner wanted

I'll be totally up for it!!! Love your enthusiasm! Haha. I do lindy, jitterbug, rockabilly, rnr, jive, swing and continental. If you're ever interested, i'll definitely dance with you ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by catbull89 View Post
    I'll be totally up for it!!! Love your enthusiasm! Haha. I do lindy, jitterbug, rockabilly, rnr, jive, swing and continental. If you're ever interested, i'll definitely dance with you ^_^
    HI-are you a female or male ,l will be at little maria's this friday ,but question are you alindy hopper or a jitterbug ,the two clash keep in touch

Quote Originally Posted by catbull89 View Post
    HI-you replyed to my message and l replyed back,but never heard from you what happened,-are you still interested -WONDER