01-03-2024 01:32 PM
0 Replies
The Uptown Catz @ DJ...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

+ Reply to Thread

FEMALE dance partner for little maria's dances

little maria has a band on this friday and another band "ITCHY FINGERS '''''''''''''" basically l am looking for a female dance partner for both bands

Re: FEMALE dance partner for little maria's dances

Hi Wonder. I think you might have meant to say that Itchy Fingers are playing at the Royal Derby Hotel at 446 Brunswick Street Fitzroy on Sunday....... always a few unaccompanied dancers there.

Adding a photo of yourself to your profile might help your cause. Interested female dancers could then recognise you at dances and approach you for a dance. Just a suggestion. (To add a profile picture, go to 'settings' at the very top of this screen, then under 'my settings' you can select 'edit profile picture' and then upload a photo from your computer. Haven't done it myself, but doesn't sound too difficult.)

Good luck with your search for a dance partner.

Steve
    Dance like nobody's watching. Love like you've never been hurt

Re: FEMALE dance partner for little maria's dances

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Hi Wonder. I think you might have meant to say that Itchy Fingers are playing at the Royal Derby Hotel at 446 Brunswick Street Fitzroy on Sunday....... always a few unaccompanied dancers there.

Adding a photo of yourself to your profile might help your cause. Interested female dancers could then recognise you at dances and approach you for a dance. Just a suggestion. (To add a profile picture, go to 'settings' at the very top of this screen, then under 'my settings' you can select 'edit profile picture' and then upload a photo from your computer. Haven't done it myself, but doesn't sound too difficult.)

Good luck with your search for a dance partner.

Steve
    HI steve ,thank you for your reply -advice is always appreciated -l have never begin to royal derby,begin invited -l have heard ,from other guys that it is more of a pick up joint ,and there is a lack of woman for a serious rocker and from vidioes ,lwas not that impressed ,any way no l actually meant "itchy fingers " will be playing at little maria's ,believe it or not l have so far had a good run at little maria's but monash as begin pretty poor ,for me (royal derby and monash and gully are on par for me -don't ask me how that works -other than to say that l am different /dare to be different -comes naturally ) and as to pictures girls want a tall, slender good looking guy ,who smokes ,drinks and is a talker ,so l am automatically "OUT" -a picture will not help ,l already know , girl are more fussier than guys ,thay are more by standers than dances -usually partnered ,there for the attmosphere (my experience) mostly -so all l can do is just keep advertising - Good luke and keep on rocking -WONDER