0 Replies
The Uptown Catz @ DJ...
Last post by Joseph Breitenfeld
29-02-2024 06:55 PM
0 Replies

Random Member Photos

+ Reply to Thread

looking for a female dance partner prefer south-east of melbourne

50's rocknroll dance partner wanted ,l live south east of melbourne ,but travel abit ,also for the july morwell dance ,l would to find a dance partner -because there wno free woman (country dance are all coupled -need to go with some one ). l usually go to little maria's ,monash ,dandy workers jon's lillydale dance

Re: looking for a female dance partner prefer south-east of melbourne

love tofid a dance partner but need more info as i could be older than you are looking for

l am 40 and go to most of 50's rocknroll danced ,looking for female dance (age open ),l am more of original rocker ,rockabilly,hillbilly,jitterbug and am right into stunts+ and my main aim is to have alot of fun --will travel is circustances permit

Quote Originally Posted by girllee View Post
    love tofid a dance partner but need more info as i could be older than you are looking for
    age is open

Post Re: looking for a female dance partner prefer south-east of melbourne

As dancing is a sport does the age difference matter?
    You leave very little information,
    so then there is a question in the back of my mind...
    "Are you wanting more than a dance partner?"....

Why not go to the Morwell dance and ask to be put on a table of singles....there is usually one or two tables of people that come alone...they go just to have some fun...
    Life is a little too short to "wait" for a partner just to go to a dance.
    If you are at all the dances you say, ask those you usually dance with, to make up a table of six or eight. Or ask if they are going, then ask if you can join their table.....
    You will be right for the night and have some fun...
    regards ....busy_lady

you are wrong there was no singles table because they all had /with parner ,and you dont know what you are talking about ,l go on my own ,l know who with who ,question were you there ,

Cool Re: looking for a female dance partner prefer south-east of melbourne

Quote Originally Posted by wonder View Post
    age is open
    Come a long to little maria's tonight --invite from WONDER

Hi I have gone to dances alone before and at first It was allright but then alot Of the People there did partner Up and just Couples went Too. I usually go to Rock N Suzies at Pakenham. Have Been To Little Marias and Dandy Workers club too and dance Classes. I would Be interested In having a dance Partner to go to the dances with as I still Love To dance but havent been For a Few Months Because I have Felt a Bit Left Out. Im Intremediate Level and Would Like a Chance To Keep Going with the Rock N Roll Dancing as I love It. So Contact Me If you would Like More Info and I would Be Happy to put On my dancing Shoes Again.

Cool Re: looking for a female dance partner prefer south-east of melbourne

To katrock - YES l will take your offer as dance partner ,rocking suzies is one of those where it is good to have a dance partner --l have had the same experience ; l would like to meet up -

Quote Originally Posted by busy_lady View Post

Why not go to the Morwell dance and ask to be put on a table of singles....there is usually one or two tables of people that come alone...they go just to have some fun...
    If you are at all the dances you say, ask those you usually dance with, to make up a table of six or eight. Or ask if they are going, then ask if you can join their table.....
    regards ....busy_lady
    l dont know who you are -we may of met -l enjoy my dancing ,it's much nicer to have a partner ,-like to meet you OK -GROUPIES are ok to point --limiting

Quote Originally Posted by wonder View Post
    To katrock - YES l will take your offer as dance partner ,rocking suzies is one of those where it is good to have a dance partner --l have had the same experience ; l would like to meet up -
    might go to monash tonight -will you be there

Hi Wonder Thank you for the Reply That would be Great. i will send you a Private Message With More Info.

Hi l was at the monash ,though that you would be there--

Quote Originally Posted by katRock View Post
    Hi I have gone to dances alone before and at first It was allright but then alot Of the People there did partner Up and just Couples went Too. I usually go to Rock N Suzies at Pakenham. Have Been To Little Marias and Dandy Workers club too and dance Classes. I would Be interested In having a dance Partner to go to the dances with as I still Love To dance but havent been For a Few Months Because I have Felt a Bit Left Out. Im Intremediate Level and Would Like a Chance To Keep Going with the Rock N Roll Dancing as I love It. So Contact Me If you would Like More Info and I would Be Happy to put On my dancing Shoes Again.
    I totally agree with your reply to this post, I have been seeking a dance partner for Latin Dance for 16 years and a Rock n Roll Dance partner for about 10 years.
    Everyone does seem to attend the dances I go to as part of a couple and this leaves me often feeling like the third wheel at dances. I have had the wonderful privilege of dancing with some dear friends of mine where their wives don't mind sharing their husbands so I can have a dance and this is lovely However I do seek my own partner in life and dance that will share my passion for rockin and be ready to join me on the floor as soon as the first beat is played! I wish every Dancer out there the opportunity to meet their perfect match be it for love and dance or just for dance. Best of luck, I haven't stopped searching yet so neither should anyone else Keep Rockin guys!

Quote Originally Posted by busy_lady View Post

regards ....busy_lady
    l went to morwell ,nice venue ,good band,but l was RIGHT all along -